Our objectives are
1. to undertake charitable acts for the benefit/betterment of humanities irrespective race, ethnic origin, or religious beliefs including but not limited the alleviation of poverty, to provide financial assistance
- to needy persons, orphans, and other less fortunate or underprivileged persons;
- to needy persons to meet medical expenses, to fund and support and provide conveniences to dialysis patients and centres;
- for the establishment and/or renovation, repair and/or maintenance of orphanages, old folks’ homes, and/or
- for other disabled or less-able persons to facilitate job creation and for the purpose of these objects to undertake limited commercial activities if deemed fit;
3. to establish kindergartens, vocational and academic institutions and to provide skills training;
4. to provide financial assistance for the building, renovation, and/or repair and/or maintenance of houses of worship and/or community buildings or services including but not limited to provide funds to any persons and/or organizations for moral upliftment and/or for other character development purposes.
In addition, the YKDS has obtained the tax exemption certificate for donations approved and issued by the Inland Revenue Berhad, and will make good use of donations from all parties to implement various goals.