New, unpainted surfaces.
Allow surfaces to cure and dry out at least 28 days. Large cracks must be repaired with cement: sand mix and rendered smooth. Make good all minor defects with appropriate exterior grade fillers. Remove all loosely adhering residues by thorough brushing.
Check for fungus and algae growth. If present, treat the surfaces with fungicidal wash by brushing onto the surface with bleach mix (1 part household bleach with 3 parts water). Allow the mixture to penetrate the affected surface. Make good all defects with appropriate patching materials. When dry, remove all fungi, algae, chalk, loosely adhering contaminants by using high-pressure water-jetting. Check for powders if present, the surface must be sealed with a coat of Par Plasterseal 1001 Solvent based wall sealer.
- Ensure adequate lighting and ventilation during application and drying.
- This product does not contain added lead or mercury.
- When applying paints, it is advisable to wear eye protection.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
- Use soap and water to remove splashes from skin.
- Storage: Keep container closed and store in clean, dry conditions.
- Do not empty into drains or water courses.
- This product is not flammable. Keep out of reach of children.
- Chemical Safety Data Sheet (CSDS) is available upon request.