|Job Title||Senior Purchaser|
|Position Level||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization||Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management|
|Qualification||Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract|
Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. This role has greater responsibility and accountability than a Buyer and includes some people management responsibility. The job holder may take responsibility for a specific project or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing responsibility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• To lead and manage a team of purchasing staffs.
• Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and foreign vendors.
• Evaluate vendors quotation to ensure that is in line with both the technical and commercial specification for jobs/projects.
• Advises both internal / external parties on issues regarding purchasing Terms and Conditions.
• Responsible and in charge of daily operational purchasing needs such a planning, issuing and following on Purchase Orders delivery, logistics & shipment schedules.
• Fully responsible for inventory, stocks keeping & warehousing.
• Resolve supply, quality, services and invoices with vendors & subcontractors.
• To liaise with the Project and Operation teams on materials required for jobs/projects.
• Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review & Audits on Vendors/Suppliers.
• Evaluate supplier¡¯s performance base on quality standards, delivery time and best prices and ensure that all the criteria are met according to the company¡¯s requirements and expectations.
• Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater for high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Undertake any other duties as and when assigned by management.
|Other Location||Kajang Technology Park|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Age Range of Candidate||25 - 30|
|Monthly Salary||MYR 3000 - 3500|
• Possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies / Materials or Mechanical or Degree in any field related field with professional qualifications.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in Procurement / Purchasing or related field for this position.
• Possess organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Possess eye for details and meticulous.
• Possess fluent Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin conversation skills.
• Possess own transport.
• Willing to work in Kajang Technology Park, Kajang.