Ads
AdsNEWPAGES AD
  • Bannerking Sdn Bhd Goh Trademark PLT City Mart Sdn Bhd Heat Press Mart Sdn Bhd Oak Leaf Printing & Advertising Oak Leaf Printing & Advertising Oak Leaf Printing & Advertising Oak Leaf Printing & Advertising
请登录后使用此功能。 您可以使用此功能将商品添加到您的收藏列表。
关闭
您已经添加该商品到您的收藏列表。 查看我的收藏
关闭
从您收藏列表中删除此商品。
关闭
请登录后使用此功能。 您可以使用此功能将公司添加到您的收藏夹列表。
关闭
这家公司已成功添加。 查看我的收藏
关闭
这家公司已从你的收藏夹列表中删除。
关闭
请登录后使用此功能。 您可以使用此功能将公司添加到您的询问车。
关闭
这家公司已被添加到您的询问车。
关闭
这家公司已从询价车中删除。
关闭
该商品已被添加到您的询问车。
关闭
该商品已经从您的询价车中删除。
关闭
商品/公司已达到添加至询价车的数量。
关闭
N Garden Sheds Enterprise
N Garden Sheds Enterprise JM0621850-U

Hisham: 6P op results worrying

15-Sep-2011

PUTRAJAYA: The problem of illegal immigrants and legal foreign workers in the country is "worrying" and unexpected, said Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein.

He said yesterday some 1.3 million illegal immigrants were registered under the first phase of the Home Ministry's "6P" legalisation and amnesty exercise, which began on Aug 1.

The sum sees a little more than half of the two million illegal immigrants believed to be in the country.


Illegal immigrants from Indonesia made up the majority with 640,609, followed by Bangladeshis (267,803), Myanmars (144,098), Nepalese (33,437) and others (183,422).

Hishammuddin also revealed that a little over a million legal foreign workers had registered under a similar exercise that kicked off on July 13.

"There could even be a lot more illegal immigrants that have yet to be accounted for," he said, adding that the total of 2.3 million did not include maids, refugees and legal as well as illegal immigrants in Sabah and Sarawak.


Hishammuddin said this after chairing a meeting with state Immigration directors here.

Present were Immigration Director-General Datuk Ahmad Alias and deputy Home Ministry secretary-general Datuk Alwi Ibrahim.

He said 22 per cent of the illegal immigrants had registered at Immigration offices, while the remaining 78 per cent did so with appointed companies.


Hishammuddin said illegal immigrants would not be allowed to register any more because the deadline had passed.

"I would discuss the deadline for the registration of legal foreign workers during the meeting of the cabinet committee on foreign and illegal workers next week."

He would also discuss the second phase of the programme and the legalisation process at the meeting, which will be chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.

Apart from registration and legalisation, 6P comprises amnesty, supervision, enforcement and deportation. The results of the first phase of the programme, Hishammuddin said, would be tabled to the cabinet.

When asked if similar large-scale exercises would be conducted in future, Hishammuddin said it would depend very much on the result of the entire programme.



总办事处

N Garden Sheds Enterprise (JM0621850-U)
169A, Jalan Seri Impian 1, Taman Impian Emas, Skudai, 81300 Johor.

电话:
传真:

邮件:
网址: http://www.ngardensheds.com
网址: https://ngarden.newpages.com.my/
网址: http://ngarden.n.my/

1
Hello! Thanks for visiting my site. Please press Start button to Contact with Admin :)

Start

游览 : 首页 - 分类 - 公司 - 地区 - 标签 - 商品 - 消息与促销 - 工作征聘 - 手机版 - 谷歌 - 搜索引擎优化结果

All Shop List from NEWSTORE in Malaysia

  • CN 340
  • FR 302
  • MY 147
  • US 101
  • RU 50
  • IE 11
  • HK 7
  • SG 5
人 在线
Brochure
Download
Our PackageContact Us